Like Flies
They're dropping like flies!!
Did anyone have Hunter S. Thompson?
I doubt very much that John Raitt or Sandra Dee were at the top of anyone's list.
Are we gonna hear from you today Rob?
With so much death, maybe a little update would be helpful to keep things in perspective.
Oh and by the way...
Does anyone want to go see Debra Amos speak at Macalester on Thursday March 10th at 7 pm? Tickets are free at Whole Foods... I'll pick some up this week. She's speaking about the Middle East. I don't know the particulars, but I've really enjoyed her pieces on NPR, so I'm going for sure.
Did anyone have Hunter S. Thompson?
I doubt very much that John Raitt or Sandra Dee were at the top of anyone's list.
Are we gonna hear from you today Rob?
With so much death, maybe a little update would be helpful to keep things in perspective.
Oh and by the way...
Does anyone want to go see Debra Amos speak at Macalester on Thursday March 10th at 7 pm? Tickets are free at Whole Foods... I'll pick some up this week. She's speaking about the Middle East. I don't know the particulars, but I've really enjoyed her pieces on NPR, so I'm going for sure.

1 Comments:
The lack of an update speaks volumes. Gosh...who would've thunk Hunter S. Thompson? Segal's blog had a nice little write-up about Thompson...
Post a Comment
<< Home